Who is this course for?
This course is for those who hold Further or Higher Education qualifications in their home country.
What will I learn?
You will learn to dentify transferable skills and progress towards securing work in the UK.
What do I need to get on the course?
- Previous qualifications and career history from home country
- Level 2 ESOL, including Level 1 English or Level 1 Functional Skills English
- Access to Zoom, MS Office and email account
- Commitment to 10 weeks/3 days per week
What does the course cover?
- Diversity in the workplace
- Personal career preparation, including professional portfolios, CVs and interviews
- Employment rights and working practices
- Fast track Level 2 Functional Skills Maths & English if needed
Find out more
Contact GeorginaLewin@blackburnehouse.co.uk for more information.