Are you a socially responsible organisation that wants to make a real difference to young people’s lives?
We have a number of young people with learning disabilities and difficulties who have lost their work placements due to Covid-19 and we are looking for sympathetic organisations who can offer them a suitable, alternative.
If you are an understanding, patient employer who may be able to provide these young adults a second chance, please email Liverpool City Council’s ILM Team or call us on 07738122691 for an informal, no obligation chat.
We offer employers a full support package which includes:
- a dedicated Employment Support Officer who liaises regularly with the employer
- a dedicated Employment Support Coach who provides on the job support to the employee
- free Disability Awareness Training to all staff
- job Carving Analysis
- basic, Easy Read and video format job placement specifications
- support resources including cue cards, visual timetables)